Friday, November 4, 2011

My birthday

Share it Please
Hello!
It's my birthday in just 5 days and I am fabo-exited!
But... I need some of my crafty online friends' help! I am needing some cute decorations for my party. I have some ideas already, but it's hard doing it all on my onesome lonesome - hopefully you'll be able to give me a heads-up! The party will be in a big park and I'd love to hang some things in the trees like buntings and origame!

Here's what I'm thinking so far!

washi tape silverware 23 Ways to Use Washi Tape   Gifts and Home Decor

Origami hanging decorations


and these for the party bags!

My favorite colours are Tiffany blue, pastel yellow, red etc!
So if you have any ideas please leave a comment!
Thank-you dears!

No comments:

Blogger news

Letter Writers Alliance

About