Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The best thing about Brisbane

Share it Please
The best thing about Brisbane is how amazingly community-oriented we are, especially after the floods. It's amazing, there were parts of Brisbane I had not seen and people I had not known after this event. We have pulled together strongly and are now a better community because of it.
I also love:

  • our trees!
  • the beautiful winters - not too cold!
  • the many different shops there are to shop in
  • the great schools and universities you can go to
  • the spirit of all the people here!
  • the amazing art gallery I have on my doorstep (not literally haha maybe 15 minutes away?)
5641894655_9bd2468ef4_z_large


5615235317_bc4b55c812_z_large


Qpac-2_large

Oh, and there is a great giveaway over on miseducated! Head over!!!

No comments:

Blogger news

Letter Writers Alliance

About