Saturday, April 2, 2011

crafty projects

Share it Please
I'm afraid I may not be able to do a whole month of daily craft projects for you.
I have advertised and yet nobody will guest post unfortunately.
I am a working young lady now, and that takes up my time.
I wish to make all my readers happy, and yet I cannot make myself happy.... simply because having to make crafty projects for you every day, for a month with hardly any responses from you means that it makes me a bit stressy!
Sorry for you all, I know of only two people out there who are reading this, both who are looking forward to this wonderful month of craftiness. My apologies, dear friends.
Sorry.

1 comment:

Bianca Jagoe said...

Aww, that's a real shame Bella. Don't be hard on yourself - a craft project a day is a huge thing to take on! I'd love to see more of the awesome crafty things you're doing. I would like to guest post if you're interested, though I'm not certain about what!

Blogger news

Letter Writers Alliance

About