Saturday, November 27, 2010

One lovely blog award

Share it Please
The lovely Beth at Deer Little Fawn has recently awarded me the amazing One lovely Blog Award!
Go over to her blog to check it out! It's beautiful.

So the request is to send it on to 15 other bloggers who I just love.
So, here they are (not in any order):

  1. blinking flights
  2. dottie angel
  3. goodnight little spoon
  4. liefgeval
  5. love katyha
  6. meet me at mikes
  7. much love
  8. tabitha emma
  9. tada's revolution
  10. the camilleon
  11. the dainty squid
  12. thought is the blossom
  13. tollipop
  14. vixen vintage
  15. wee wonderfuls
If I awarded you, it's your turn to pass it on to another 15 bloggers, as well as mentioning the blog who awarded you and a link to the blog.
That's how it works!

4 comments:

muchlove said...

Oh, thank you so much! :)

Liefgeval said...

Thank you dear :)!

Deer Little Fawn said...

Lovely links! So many nice blogs to check out! :)
(and in reply to your comment on my blog, I'm from uk :)

Camille Javal said...

You made my afternoon :)
Thanks for including me, I'm so excited to pass on the blog love!
xxxxcami

Blogger news

Letter Writers Alliance

About