Saturday, November 6, 2010

Birthday wishlist

Share it Please
It's my birthday in 3 days!!! (9th nov)
woohoo!
so this is my wishlist!

  • money for finders keepers market, which is on today and tomorrow!
  • I'll be going tomorrow, so I'll have a post about my purchases then!

  • Vintage Rose and Gold sweater guard clip
  • and if i get this, I'd like the below!
Vintage Rose and Gold Sweater Guard Clip

You can buy it here

  • This vintage gold owl and flower post earrings
Vintage Gold Owl and Flower Post Earrings

  • and this too...
Vintage Bouquet of Flowers Locket Ring

all from here

  • or this Woodland Fox Plush which is cheap ($24.26 AU) and gorgeous colors!
SALE - Dandelion Cloud - Woodland Fox Plush- Made to order

from here

  • this bag is also gorgy porgy!
Vintage 80s BLACK CHERRY Travel Bag

which you can buy for $22.24 AU from here

  • these just took my breath away...
Brown Leather Lace-Up Boots, size 7.5

from here

  • this print is gorgeous, firstly because it has the same name as my sister and 'cause.... well.... it has a chouette on it!
Elsa print - premium matte paper

from here

Well, that's it for me for a while.
Got to do some homework. Hopefully I will post again sometime soonish instead of making all of you wait!

2 comments:

Katyha said...

Well fingers crossed you get some of these for your birthday!

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh Happy Birthday! How was Finders Keepers? I am going to the Sydney ones in December - so excited! All the jewelery you choose is gorgeous, i hope you get lots of things off your wishlist!!

Blogger news

Letter Writers Alliance

About